Last update: 07/09/17
Liquid Brown is a simple mod that adds classes for you to play with. These classes can be used in a variety of gamemodes, but they are designed specifically for Team Strike. The idea is that players should use this mod when playing ts_Distillery.
You can see the hull and items every class has as well as their price in detail in this spreadsheet »
A new custom lineup, intended to be used when playing ts_Distillery. The classes supposedly fit the theme of the map, and additionally differ quite a lot from the other Cobalt classes.
Once the mod is activated you need to set up the classes when in the Team Strike map settings menu. The order, given the prices, should be as follows:
- Suburban Agent: An agent ready to fight in the most dangerous areas of the city. Includes shield for extreme violence cases.
- Dirty Doc: Will keep your team healthy. Will keep your enemies away.
- City Sniper: Location: Rooftops, windows.
- Backstreet Fighter: A dangerous gang member. I wouldn't like to meet him in a dark alley.
- Brewer: Gang member, works in the distillery. Has an assortment of dangerous beverages. Can also call for assistance in the "brewing".
- Fuse: The craziest of the gang members. Keep a safe distance.
Please provide balance feedback if possible! Make sure it's not simply because you're bad/good at a class/playing against a class though! That happens. Also bots aren't too great (ever, not just with this mod), so if you can, try it out with a friend!
- All classes show up as "Metalface" in the shop. This is not a bug from the mod, but simply the game doesn't support this yet. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Thanks and have fun!
You can also download the mod files to check how it's made!